Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleepy Sunday











It's a sleepy day today. We haven't had much news to report here lately. Yesterday we had a little rain, and this morning it was misty and cloudy, but the clouds are now gone and the heat is back...again.
Gary took these pictures of a cardinal right outside our dining room window. The white birds are probably cattle egrets that he saw sitting atop one of the picnic shelters while making rounds. I have seen a few of them at a time, but never such a big flock as this.
We are waiting until Tuesday to see if our cooling unit will be in for the RV refrigerator. We keep wondering how long this thing will drag on. Tomorrow will be our "Friday". The weeks fly by because we're usually busy.
I'd better do some practicing on my banjo to keep my fingers limber. I'm learning a couple of new songs and trying to memorize them. Have you ever seen a banjo player using music? Nope, neither have I! Practice makes perfect. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment