Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lafayette, OR

We arrived in Lafayette, OR, yesterday after a wonderful visit with our friends, Wayne and Becky, who live outside Grants Pass, OR. Our campground here in Lafayette leaves much to be desired, but it does have Wifi, although it is incredibly slow, like 2 mb/s. I haven't put any pictures on because I think I could come back eight hours later and the computer would still be trying to upload the pictures.
I won't give any details about our trip because I'd rather wait and put pictures with the story. We've had a safe trip so far and have been enjoying the beauty of the Northwest. Today we are heading over to my cousin Gary's house. I have not seen him since I was in highschool, and we are looking forward to a nice visit with lots of catching up to do.
So, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment