Sunday, April 4, 2010

Follow-up

We're having a good time, despite some aggravation and a new boo-boo on our motor home. Suffice it to say, a 4-foot-tall post did us in. I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.
We had a wonderful time last night with my friend Kathy and her husband, Jerry. Had some fantastic steaks cooked on our new Weber Q grill. We got tired of throwing away the little cheapo gas grills every two years, so got this one and did it ever do a great job.
Yesterday, we DID see the sign at the front gate that said "No Weapons allowed on this facility". Kathy's husband ( a DOD civilian) explained to us what kind of facility we are on, and I don't blame them a bit for their strict policy, after hearing that. I won't go into detail but I'm really glad we could take the weapons over to Kathy's house to be stored until we leave.
We are planning on going to see Hollywood today, simply because the freeways should have little traffic on them. I wish we could have gone to church service, but it just didn't happen. Hopefully I will have some pictures later today to put on the blog.
Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment