Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rainbow


Nothing much new today; it was laundry day and we didn't walk or go anywhere. I DID do something I've never done before...I ironed the sheets! They were a little damp and I didn't want to put them back in the dryer, so I decided to iron them dry. You wouldn't believe how HUGE king sized sheets are!
We have had several episodes of light rain today, and the last one was raining with the sun shining. Gary grabbed the camera and said there must be a rainbow somewhere. Sure enough...looking to the east, just past our motor home, was a rainbow. He takes such good pix.
I wish we could somehow preserve the fragrance of the pines. I have never been able to find a manufactured duplicate. I always take deep breaths and try to hold the memory of the pine fragrance in my mind. That, coupled with the sound of the breeze through the pine trees, is so awesome. We don't have any pines in the park, but we have to wait 'til we go up into the mountains. Hopefully we'll go walking tomorrow.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment